How to apply
To apply, or to find out more, please submit a copy of your CV, a covering letter and a complete Equalities Monitoring Form to email@example.com.
For a confidential discussion please contact Sue Cuerden, Executive Director of Corporate Services (S151 Officer) on 01256 845513.
The following timetable sets out the key dates in the recruitment process:
Closing date - Sunday 10 October 2021
Preliminary Technical interviews - week commencing 18 October 2021
Assessment Centre - Wednesday 3 November 2021
This guidance contains important information to help with your application:
- Your CV and Covering Letter should be no more than four sides of A4 in length per document aligned to the person specification. Please also include your contact details.
- Please ensure all gaps in employment and education history are fully explained on your CV; we may wish to verify this information during the recruitment process.
- Please provide the details of two referees. Note that we will only approach referees for candidates proceeding to final selection and only with your permission. Please clearly indicate whether we can approach each referee before the selection date.
- Please ensure that you address the key requirements as set out in the person specification. These competencies will be used as part of the assessment process.
- Please complete the Equalities Monitoring Form when you upload your details. We are keen to ensure that all our jobs are accessible to all members of the community and use this data to monitor our progress in doing this.
- Please return your application by the closing date - no applications will be accepted once the long listing process has commenced.
- Following long listing, you will be contacted directly to update you on the status of your application. This will be on or around Wednesday 13 October 2021.